- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Malvasia, Marsanne, Ortrugo
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Alcohol: 10.5% 25% Malvasia, 25% Ortrugo, 25% Marsanne, 25% Trebbiano, Sta Maria and Sauvignon Vineyards were planted in 1975 Manual harvested • Destemmed entirely • Macerated on the skins for 2- 4 weeks • No pressing • Indigenous yeast • No temperature control • Lees ageing takes place in stainless steel for 6 months. • Full malolactic fermentation Tasting Note: Golden yellow colour due to maceration on the skins, the nose has aromas of sweet citrus fruits and flowers, honey, rosemary, sage and capers. In the mouth it is vibrant with good structure with fresh and perceptible tannins
Denavolo Dinavolino, 2019 - Emilia Romagna, IT
Excluding Sales Tax
We cannot accept returns on alcoholic products